Lobster Dinner at Jackie Rey's Ohana Grill!
Wednesday, May 30, 2018, 6:00p - 8:30p
Aloha Grapes Gang —
Yes girls and boys to celebrate summer Grapes is having a lobster dinner! This fantastic event will be held on Wednesday, May 30, 2018 at Jackie Rey's Ohana Grill Hilo.
It will be a wonderful evening sampling Grapes's selection of wines and enjoying a one-and-half pound steam lobster. Oh, you might want to prepare to get messy!
Looking forward to seeing you!
GOOD TO REMEMBER:
Date: Wednesday, May 30, 2018
Time: 6:00p – 8:30p
Location: Jackie Ray's Ohana Grill (Hilo) – 64 Keawe Street, Hilo, HI. (In the historic Kaikodo Building)
Tariff: Pre-payment of $94.00 per person, includes tax and gratuity. Pour amounts will be 4-oz per wine per dish.
- You must be 21-years of age or older to attend.
- Reservations are ONLY accepted online via this email address: email@example.com
- Please leave your contact phone number. No phone number equates to no go.
- We will call you for your pre-payment. No checks are allowed.
- Reservations will only be confirmed once pre-payment is made in full.
- Wait listed guests will be contacted in the order of first reservation called.
The event will be cancelled and payment will be refunded to you, if the minimum amount of guests do not sign up and pre-pay for this event by 6:00pm, Monday, May 28, 2018. We will make all possible attempts to notify you of the cancellation on Tuesday, May 29, 2018.
- Cancellations must be done by 6:00p, Monday May 28, 2018
- NO REFUNDS will be given after 6:00p, Monday May 28, 2018
--- MENU ---
Huber, Traisental Gruner Veltliner Obere Steigen, Austria
Ceasar Salad with Grilled Shrimp
Gryphon Crest Riesling, Mosel, Germany
Steam Lobster with Seasonal Vegetables
De Wetshof Limestone Hill Chardonnay, Western Cape, S. Africa & Bokisch Rosado, Lodi, CA
Bele Casel Prosecco NV