Wine Pairing Dinner at Jackie Rey's Ohana Grill
Wednesday, April 25, 2018
Aloha Grapes Gang —
Please join us for our wine pairing dinner at Jackie Rey's Ohana Grill on Wednesday April 25th. Grapes will be showcasing several higher priced wines, including from Marlborough New Zealand Greywacke. A highly acclaimed Sauvignon Blanc that consistently wins awards. And Copain's Syrah—from winemaker Wells Guthrie who apprenticed under famed French winemaker Michel Chapoutier. The slight bump in the price of our dinner was the result of these wines.
Looking forward to seeing all of you!
GOOD TO REMEMBER:
Date: Wednesday, April 25, 2018
Time: 6:00p – 8:00p
Location: Jackie Ray's Ohana Grill – 64 Keawe Street, Hilo, HI. (In the historic Kaikodo Building)
Tariff: $85.00 per person, includes tax and gratuity. Pouring size will be limited to one 3-oz pour per course. Pouring size for dessert will be 2.5-oz.
- You must be 21-years of age or older to attend.
- Reservations are ONLY accepted online via this email address: email@example.com
- For reservations, please include the amount in your party and your contact phone number. No phone number equates to no go.
- We will call you for your pre-payment. No checks are allowed.
- Reservations will only be confirmed once pre-payment is made in full.
- Wait listed guests will be contacted in the order of emailed reservation.
If the minimum amount of guests do not sign up and pre-pay for this event by 6:00pm Friday, April 20, 2018, the event will be cancelled and payment will be refunded to you,. We will make all possible attempts to notify you of the cancellation on Monday April 23, 2018.
- Cancellations must be done by 6:00p Saturday, April 21, 2018.
- NO REFUNDS will be given after 6:00p, Saturday, April 21, 2018.
--- MENU ---
Calvert Cremant de Bordeaux, Rose Brut (NV), Gironde, France
Hawaiian Style Poke
Vivanco, Rioja Crianza, Rioja, Spain
Angie’s Salad with Fresh Local Lettuce
Tomato, Papaya, Shaved Red Onion, Blue Cheese & Raspberry Vinaigrette
Greywacke Sauvignon Blanc, Marlborough, New Zealand
Guava BBQ Glazed Pork Baby Back Ribs
Served with Garlic Mashed Potatoes, Island Slaw with Pineapple Relish
Copain Ensemble Syrah, Russian River Valley, Sonoma, CA
Triple Fudge Brownie Roll
Decadent Triple Chocolate Chip Brownie, Vanilla Ice Cream
With Salted Caramel & Chocolate Sauce
Jorge Ordonez Seleccion Especial, Malaga, Spain