Wine Pairing Dinner at Jackie Rey's Ohana Grill
Wednesday, February 28, 2018
Aloha Grapes Gang —
Okay girls and boys, you asked for it so here it is: Grapes – A Wine Store has teamed up with Jackie Rey's Ohana Grill to offer you wine pairing dinners each month! That's correct Radar. Each dinner will showcase dishes expertly prepared by Jackie Rey's with wines paired by Grapes – A Wine Store the last Wednesday of each month.
Please join us on Wednesday, February 28th for our first dinner. Seating is limited to 24 people so plan accordingly.
It will be fun seeing you!
GOOD TO REMEMBER:
Date: Wednesday, February 28, 2018
Time: 6:00p – 8:30p
Location: Jackie Rey's Ohana Grill, 64 Keawe Street, Hilo, HI. (In the historic Kaikodo Building)
Tariff: $80.00 per person.
Limitations: Pouring size limited to one 3-oz pour per course; dessert course will be limited to one 2-oz pour.
Seating: Attendance Capacity: 24-Seats
- You must be 21-years of age or older to attend.
- Reservations are ONLY accepted online via this email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- For reservations, please include the amount in your party and your contact phone number. No phone number equates to no go.
- Reservations will only be confirmed once pre-payment is made in full.
- Wait listed guests will be contacted in the order of first reservation called.
If the minimum amount of guests do not sign up and pre-pay for this event by 6:00pm Friday, February 23, 2018, the event will be cancelled and payment will be refunded to you. We will make all possible attempts to notify you of the cancellation on Monday February 26, 2018.
- Cancellations must be done by 6:00p Saturday, February 24, 2018.
- NO REFUNDS will be given after 6:00p, Saturday, February 24, 2018.
--- MENU ---
Homemade Crab Cakes
Served with Red Thai Curry Sauce
Francois Montand Brut
Blanc de Blanc
Lemon Grass Caesar Salad
Wolfberger Pinot Blanc
Surf & Turf
Grilled 8-oz Sirloin and Skewered Shrimps
Served with Garlic Herbed Butter Sauce
Mt. Beautiful Pinot Noir
North Canterbury, New Zealand
Lilikoi Cheese Cake
On a Graham Cracker Crust, Drizzled with Lilikoi Strawberry Sauce
Late Harvest, Hungary